Artificial Playground Turf
Parents throughout New Jersey and New York love our synthetic grass for residential and commercial playgrounds because it’s durable, soft, and safe for children!
The New Jersey artificial playground turf installers at Southwest Greens are transforming commercial and residential spaces of all shapes and sizes into high-quality playgrounds and other recreational play areas. Over the years, our experience within the industry and knowledge of the design and installation process for synthetic grass and artificial turf lawns has helped us to create some of the most durable and eye-catching playground turf applications. Our stunning synthetic products are the exact opposite of the ugly, bumpy, scratchy fake grass installations of yesteryear!
Studies from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) show that more than 200,000 children under the age of 14 suffer from injuries in the U.S. annually due to accidental playground falls. At Southwest Greens, our installers specialize in the design and construction of hard-wearing playground flooring that meets ASTM Fall Height Standards and features synthetic grass fibers that look and feel just like the real thing. Our New Jersey synthetic playground turf offers numerous advantages over natural grass lawns, including the following:
- Our low-maintenance faux turf is able to withstand extreme temperatures and adverse weather conditions
- No more watering, mowing, re-seeding or edging ever again
- Our artificial turf is 100 percent safe for children and pets
- The insulation base beneath the top layer offers a supple and forgiving surface in case a child slips and falls
- Freezing cold winters and scorchingly hot summer temperatures won't affect the softness of our artificial lawns
- Our playground grass applications boast quick-drain capabilities to prevent puddles from forming
- Each product we install is resistant to the typical types of fungi and bacteria that you find on genuine lawns and those who suffer from grass allergies won't suffer anymore!
- Premium artificial turf from Southwest Greens always looks perfect and does not turn yellow or become thin and patchy due to heavy foot traffic
- Synthetic lawns require no insecticides, weed killers or other chemical products to keep the area immaculate
- Our playground turf can be custom designed to include all sorts of contours and slopes, creating a fun-filled play area that doesn't have to be monotonous and flat
- Residents in Middlesex County, Bergen County, Warren County, Essex County, Morris County, Union County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, and Hunterdon County love synthetic turf products!
In addition to playground grass turf, our state-of-the-art New Jersey artificial grass applications are also suitable for numerous other commercial locations, including apartment complexes, sports courts, patios, rooftops and decks, schools, daycare centers, and indoor and outdoor artificial golf putting greens.
Our aesthetically pleasing synthetic grass products for playgrounds are so much safer than woodchip, concrete or gravel floors because they can help to reduce grazes, cuts, skinned knees and other injuries should your child fall. For further details about our synthetic lawns, please call our friendly team of New Jersey artificial playground turf installers at 973.696.3016 today! Alternatively, you can also contact us online for a FREE consultation. We are a family owned and operated company.