SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Having a dog in Metro New York doesn’t mean you should give up your dream of having a vibrant, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Artificial turf combats a number of canine activities known to plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen load and pH level, which has a tendency to burn grass and develop unattractive brown spots. With artificial turf, you don’t have to put up with a spotted yard any longer since synthetic grass fibers are not susceptible to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Care: The completely permeable, nonabsorbent backing of synthetic turf allows it to drain better and cleaner and than real grass. That makes it possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply spraying the area with a water hose. Synthetic grass is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, rich appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating constant watering and mowing also means your dog will never carry in mud or grass clippings from your yard. In this way, an effortlessly clean lawn also facilitates a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with separate blades rising from the soil, synthetic turf has a backing that holds all the fibers in position. This impedes your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your lawn.
- Pests: The innately antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic turf means that ants, ticks and fleas are not interested in living in your backyard. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to bring inside your place.
In addition to making pet ownership simpler, synthetic grass includes extra benefits to barefooted loved ones
- Safe, nontoxic materials and filling that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free maintenance to guard your pet’s health
- Padded infill for a safer place to run and play
- Drastically reduced upkeep and watering bills
- Rich, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that supplies the coolest synthetic turf in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Metro New York is the best source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic turf that stays beautiful all year round.